- 2 cups Raw Almonds
- 1 cup Raw Macadamia
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 1/2 cups Large Coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Raw Pistachio Nuts
- 1 1/2 cups Raw Walnuts
- 1 cup Fresh pineapple cubed
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinamon
- 2 tablespoons Fresh orange juice
A nutty paleo breakfast treat, with flavours reminiscent of tropical beaches and holidays. This recipe is based on the well known Nomnom paleo version, with some tweaks added to include extra nuts and seeds.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop all nuts so they are quarter-half their usual size.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix in blender or nutribullet the dates, coconut oil, cinnamon, orange juice, pineapple to make a paste.
- Combine the paste and dry ingredients until coated.
- Line large baking trays with baking paper and spread thin layer of the mixture across pan. Quantity usually makes two large flat baking pans.
- Bake for 2 hours in total, turning every 20 minutes.
- Now enjoy with a dollop of coconut yoghurt, berries and oat milk for breakfast.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0