- 2 Skinless free-range chicken breasts
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Sauerktaut
- Pinch Herbs & Spices (Garlic Powder, Paprika)
- pinch Salt & Pepper
Super easy favorite with the kids! Paleo and simple.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Soak your wooded skewers in water
- Cut up chicken breasts to nice bite size pieces.
- Chop onion, capsicum pieces and put in a bowl with the chicken.
- Add your favorite herbs and spices, salt and pepper and some good olive oil.
- Alternate pieces on the skewers and place on baking tray. Cook for around 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of baby spinach on top with some sauerkraut.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0